Demo Challenge and Workshop on Benchmarking Service Robots
The aim of this workshop is to provide a forum for researchers to share their research progress and ideas on the significance and challenges of benchmarking service robots, and promote the research on quantitative measurements of autonomous robot performance.
The workshop will include several keynote speeches by senior scientists (confirmed speakers are listed below) and extensive discussions about the scientific issues of benchmarking service robots and technical reports from participating teams.
The related themes or topics of this workshop include but do not limit to:
- Benchmarking and Robotic Competitions
- Quantitative Measurement in Robotics Research
- Standard Platforms and Test-Beds for Service Robots
- Robotic Techniques and Applications Based on Motion Capture Systems
- Learning Dynamic Robot Object Handover Skills from Human Feedback
David Hsu (NUS, Singapore)
The workshop accepts all participants including people who do not participate in the associated competition (NO registration fee is needed). Please send the Workshop Application Form to Feng Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10.
The program can be found here.